1. information to be obtained and the method of obtaining such information
The personal information obtained by this business is as follows, depending on the method of acquisition.
(1) Information obtained directly from the customer
- address (e.g. of house)
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Other information necessary for receiving our services
(2) Information obtained when browsing the website
- Other advertising identifiers, etc.
2. purpose of use of personal information
The business will use the acquired personal information for the purposes set forth below.
- Confirmation of your application for e-mail delivery service and delivery of e-mails
- Shipping of products, prizes, rewards, etc.
- Responses to inquiries
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The business will not provide personal information obtained from customers to third parties without the consent of the customer.
However, please note that personal information may be provided to a third party in the following cases.
- When we have obtained prior consent from the customer
- When GreenEchoes Studio provides the information to a subcontractor that GreenEchoes Studio supervises appropriately in order to achieve the purpose of use.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When we are ordered by a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one to provide such information in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. disclosure of personal information
When our business is requested to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is made by the customer himself/herself and disclose the information.
However, this does not apply to cases in which the business is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
5. contact us
6. Handling of Personal Information (Cookies) on the Web Site
Cookies are pieces of information that a web server sends to your browser so that you can use a web site comfortably.
Customers can also set their browsers to refuse to accept cookies.
Please note that in such cases, you may not be able to use the services provided.
Revision of 7.
Date of enactment: June 20, 2022
Representative: KAWAMURA Ryosuke